Selected contributions submitted to ESGCO 2020 and accepted to be included in the ESGCO 2020 conference proceedings will be invited to ...
ESGCO 2020 EXTENDED ABSTRACT PREPARATION:
- A 2-page abstract to be submitted in IEEE Styles.
- IEEE templates are enclosed below:
- Please follow the IEEE instructions for templates to structure and format your abstract.
- Please limit the manuscript length to two pages.
- Revised papers must be submitted in a pdf format, along with the source files (Word or Latex).
- Please prepare the following information before submission: Title of paper and short abstract (maximum 150 words); list of keywords; name, affiliation and email of each author.
- The resubmission of 2-page ESGCO 2020 papers should be done through the EASYCHAIR conference management system using the following link.
- Please revise your manuscript addressing all reviewers' comments you have received in the notification email.
- The final version of the 2-page paper should be submitted before 23 January, 2020, and comply with IEEE formatting standards.
- General scientific inquiries at: email@example.com
- Each resubmitted paper will undergo a peer-review process.
- Accepted 2-page papers will be published in the ESGCO 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed in IEEE-Xplore and in other Scientific Databases such as Scopus.
- Complete the IEEE Copyright Transfer Form for your paper through the following page
- Send your electronic IEEE Copyright Form and the source files (Word or Latex) of your final manuscript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Final Files for ESGCO2020 Paper ID #"
- Final submission must be accompanied by a registration to the conference of at least one of the Authors (Registration Inquiries at: email@example.com).
- The Scientific Committee of ESGCO 2020 will finalize the Conference program and notify the Authors regarding their oral/poster presentation(s).