A Late Breaking Research Abstract call for submission for the ESGCO 2020 International Conference will give you the opportunity to present your latest results in cardiovascular oscillations! The ESGCO 2020 Late Breaking Research Abstract Session will be a great venue for ESGCO participants to share their latest work and get feedback on their recent research.
The abstracts will be available to the conference attendees in electronic form and will be presented at a poster session.
Prospective presenters should submit a 300 words abstract + one image or table by March 31, 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Decisions will be made by the conference organizers as soon as possible after the deadline for submission, but no later than April 10, 2020. At least one of the authors of each accepted contribution is required to be registered to the conference and expected to attend the Late Breaking Research Abstract session.
- March 31, 2020: Deadline for the submission of a 300-word abstract.
- April 10, 2020: Notification of acceptance.
- Language: English.
- Paper size: A4.
- Include title, authors, and authors' affiliation(s).
- Paper format: One-column format. Maximum one A4 page format.
- Maximum one image and/or table
- File format: PDF (Please limit the size of the PDF file to 2 MB).
Late Breaking Research Abstract contributions will not be included in the ESGCO 2020 conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
For additional information, please contact the Conference Organizers