Selected contributions submitted to ESGCO 2020 and accepted to be included in the ESGCO 2020 conference proceedings will be invited to ...
Selected contributions submitted to ESGCO 2020 and accepted to be included in the ESGCO 2020 conference proceedings will be invited to submit a full manuscript to the following special issue to be published in the scientific journal "Biomedical Signal Processing and Control" entitled
"Biomedical signal processing and modelling for cardiovascular oscillations"
Main topics of interest to this special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Advances in detection and sensing, and pre-processing for cardiovascular oscillations including heart rate/ blood pressure variability series
- Novel approaches for cardiovascular system modelling
- Advances in time-frequency analysis for cardiovascular oscillations
- Novel avenues in nonlinear and complexity analysis for cardiovascular oscillations
- Multivariate and causal modelling for cardiovascular data
- Heart-centred artificial intelligence approaches for big datasets in physiology and medicine
- Advances in sleep monitoring using cardiovascular oscillations
- Advances in diagnosis and prognosis of pathological states using cardiovascular oscillations
- Real-time processing for cardiovascular oscillations